Here is a quick tutorial on what happens next after completing the template “Chat With Customers”. You will be able to chat with your customers from the chat page. Let’s test it out!
1. In the “Chat with Customers” template, recall that this was the final step. Then, click “Finish”.
2. You are brought to this page, which is the actual chat page with customers. Let’s test what happens when a customer texts you.
3. Once your Keyword is texted to the Short Code, the customer will receive the message you wrote asking about their experience.
4. When you receive a text message from a customer, the phone number will appear on the left. If you click on it, your conversation with them will appear.
5. Then you have the option to write your own message to text back the customer. Click “Send” to send the message.
6. If you click the double arrows, you can view the conversation in a phone image.
7. When you are finished chatting with the customer, you can click “End Chat” to close the chat. The session will then be closed.