Customer feedback is always important but did you know you could use the SMS Survey Tool for not only customer feedback but for basic questions and answers?
The SMS Survey Tool gives you many options to choose from, whether you want responses in an A, B, C for matt or open-ended you can pick and chose your SMS Survey preference.
Do you need a custom campaign? Do you have questions?
Call us at 949-445-1422 or use our live-chat on our site, Monday- Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Here is a quick tutorial for the template “Survey”. This is a great tool to receive customer feedback and customer service data.
1. Log into your account and click “Create Campaign”, select “Survey”, and give your campaign a name.
- You can edit the default name by clicking on the pencil.
2. Choose the type of question you would like to ask customers.
- There are a range of pre-set options for you to choose from or you can customize your own.
3. For multiple choice questions, you have to create your answer choices. Select your answer format and customize your answers.
- To ask more than one question, click “Add Another Question”.
4. After creating your questions, write a message letting your subscribers know that they have completed the survey and then choose who to send the message to.
- The first option is to create a Subscriber List and the second option is sending to an existing list.
5. For option 1, choose a Keyword that customers will send to a Short Code to initiate the SMS survey.
- For option 2, select an existing Subscriber List.
6. If you chose option 1, you will see a free Marketing Landing Page (MLP). This is a web landing page that you can use to spread the word.
- There is a link you can share with others, option to download as a PDF or JPEG to print, or share on social media platforms.
- For the second option, you will see a preview of the message you are about to send.
- The last step is to confirm when you would like to send out your message.
- You can choose to send the message immediately, schedule a later date, or simply save the template and exit.
Do you have other questions?
Check out our latest blog posts!
- Send Automatic Text Messages With Constant Contact!
- Mindy Got Married! How you can use text messages to manage your wedding guests!
- CTIA Update 2019 – Text Message Compliance Rules
- How do I know if my text campaign was set up correctly? Can I test my text message campaign?
- Text Messages For Property Management Companies and Landlords