Here is a quick tutorial for the template “Survey”. This is a great tool to receive customer feedback and customer service data.
1. Log into your account and click “Create Campaign”, select “Survey”, and give your campaign a name. You can edit the default name by clicking on the pencil.
2. Choose the type of question you would like to ask customers. There are a range of pre-set options for you to choose from or you can customize your own.
3. For multiple choice questions, you have to create your answer choices. Select your answer format and customize your answers. To ask more than one question, click “Add Another Question”.
4. After creating your questions, write a message letting your subscribers know that they have completed the survey and then choose who to send the message to. The first option is to create a Subscriber List and the second option is sending to an existing list.
5. For option 1, choose a Keyword that customers will send to a Short Code to initiate the SMS survey. For option 2, select an existing Subscriber List.
6. If you chose option 1, you will see a free Marketing Landing Page (MLP). This is a web landing page that you can use to spread the word. There is a link you can share with others, option to download as a PDF or JPEG to print, or share on social media platforms.
For the second option, you will see a preview of the message you are about to send. The last step is to confirm when you would like to send out your message. You can choose to send the message immediately, schedule a later date, or simply save the template and exit.