In life, there are such things as “good problems.” This is one of them. Running low on credits means your lists are growing, campaigns are blasting and customers are responding to your Keywords. We do our best let you know you’re running low by sending email alerts and turning your credit status icon red but sometimes our busy schedules get the best of us and we run out of credits.
As long as you keep within your monthly plan limits you’re not likely to run out of credit, but if you do, here’s what will happen.
- No more campaign messages can be sent to your customers.
- Customers who responds to your Keywords will not get a response.
- Because Keywords are not responsive, you will not be able to add subscribers to your lists.
To prevent this from happening, you can:
- Check your balance regularly.
- Purchase additional credits without needing to upgrade your plan.
- Upgrade your plan to the next tier (you can downgrade anytime).
- Keep an eye out for the email alert when your balance is getting low.
Oh, and as a courtesy, we will still honor HELP and STOP requests for 30 days to make sure you remain compliant.