Who doesn’t like Coupons and Promos? I know I love them but I can very upset when I miss one because I didn’t follow Facebook that week or an email got sent to trash. I love it when I get SMS Coupons through text and as a store owner clearly I would love being able to see who received it.
Sire provides a variety of SMS reporting tools and if you need help with this SMS coupon report please call us at 949-445-1422.
SMS Coupon Reporting Tutorial
Here is a quick tutorial on how to view your report for the template “Send a Coupon or Promo”. You will be able to see the specific dates of customer opt-ins as well as the amount of opt-ins and opt-outs for your Subscriber Lists.
1. Log into your account and click “Manage Campaigns”.
- Then, hit “Report” for “Send a Coupon or Promo”.
2. Then, you will see a graph showing the amount of opt-ins you received from customers.
- You can choose to view from all of your customers, or from a specific Subscriber List.
- There is an option to select a certain data range to view customer opt-ins.
3. Next, a chart will present your Subscriber List with the amount of opt-ins or opt-outs.
- To add another Subscriber List to view the opt-ins and opt-outs, you can click “Add New List”.
- You have the option to choose an “Action” where you can rename your list, download any list and export it to Excel, or delete the Subscriber List.
Have more questions?
Check out our latest posts:
- Send Automatic Text Messages With Constant Contact!
- Mindy Got Married! How you can use text messages to manage your wedding guests!
- CTIA Update 2019 – Text Message Compliance Rules
- How do I know if my text campaign was set up correctly? Can I test my text message campaign?
- Text Messages For Property Management Companies and Landlords