Do you have questions about SMS Reporting?
Call us at 949-445-1422 or use our live-chat on our site, Monday- Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to view your report for the template “Chat with Customers”. You will be able to see the specific dates and times of customer responses, along with a preview of your conversation with the customer, where you can choose to send another message or end the chat.
1. Log into you account and click “Manage Campaigns”. Then, hit “Report” for “Chat with Customers”.
2. Next, a report will show a graph of how many responses from customers occurred on each day. You can view different time periods by customizing the dates on the “Selected Data Range”. You may also choose to export the data to Excel (optional).
3. Then, a chart will present the date, time, phone number, and response of the customer. Finally, if you would like to respond to the customer response, click the chat bubble under “Action”.
4. A phone image of your conversation with the customer will appear. If you would like to send another message to the customer, type the message in the bubble and send it. To view the conversation in another form, click the two arrows next to “End Chat”.
5. After you click the two arrows next to “End Chat”, you can view the conversation in chat style. Here, you will have the same option of sending another message to your customer.
6. Lastly, if you would like to close the chat with the customer, click “End Chat”. The session will then be closed.
Have questions outside of SMS Reporting?
Check out our latest SMS Posts!
- Send Automatic Text Messages With Constant Contact!
- Mindy Got Married! How you can use text messages to manage your wedding guests!
- CTIA Update 2019 – Text Message Compliance Rules
- How do I know if my text campaign was set up correctly? Can I test my text message campaign?
- Text Messages For Property Management Companies and Landlords