You may have met Mindy, our wonderful Client Success Manager, and MINDY GOT MARRIED! And yes, Mindy used Sire and she wants to share how Sire can help you manage your wedding guests!
Everyone’s special day is different. From the venue to the food, to the photos, we have all been at weddings and had questions leading up to the big day. If you are part of the bridal party, you will be busy! Save yourself the stress and do it all through text!
According to Brides.com, there are at least 9 details your wedding guests need to know, and it can all be communicated through automated text leading up to the big day. Here are a couple examples!
Have Questions? Call us at 949-445-1422!
3 Simple Steps To Remind Wedding Guests To RSVP
- Create your subscriber list by Importing Your Contacts, and name it Wedding Guests.
- Write your message!
- “Mindy & John: Hi Kevin! Don’t forget to RSVP by 8/15/2019 to our wedding in October!”
- “Mindy & John: Kevin we didn’t receive your invite! Will you be joining us on 10/19/19 for our wedding? Reply YES to confirm, HELP for help or STOP to cancel.”
- Send a Blast!
- A blast text message will be sent out to all your guest individually! Essentially, a giant group text message sent out but they would only be responding to you! Phew! No annoying responses from other wedding guests!
Chicken Or Fish?
Don’t rely on paper cards and doing the math. Sire can do it for you!
You can use our survey tool to keep track of your guest’s dinner requests!
A couple of weeks before the big day:
Updates And Reminders For The Big Day!
- Accommodations: Use our Short URL tool to send directions, hotel information and more! How do I create short url?
There’s a short URL builder available for free in the Advanced Tools section. Enter your target URL and a dynamic short URL will be generated for you or you can customize your own short URL.
- Dress Code:
- “Mindy & John: 1 week our for our wedding and we are excited to see you! Remember its dress casual and it will be hot, so make sure men you wear a button-down and no tie and women wear dresses”
- “Mindy & John: We will be getting married on a golf course so ladies please do not wear heels on the green!”
- Weather updates
- “Mindy & John: Please advised it is supposed to 92 degrees on our wedding day! We will have water and shade so make sure you stay hydrated!”
The Bridal Party!
Bridesmaid events, there are so many! From the wedding dress search to the bridal shower to the bachelorette party to the wedding day! Help keep your guys and gals on schedule with our automated time drip campaign!
- Segmentize your bridal party.
- and use our time drip campaign to set it and forget it and track it!
- “Mindy Your Bride: Bridal Shower is scheduled for 9/30/2019 at my mom’s house in Newport! Starts at 2 pm and there will be drinks! Make sure all gifts are grandma friendly 🙂 “
- “Mindy Your Bride: Make sure you are at the bridal suite at 10 am for your make up to get done! Don’t be late!”
The Wedding Schedule
Keep your guests up to date on your big day! Photographs can take long, there could be traffic, make their wedding day experience as intimate as yours!
- “Mindy & John: The bride has been kissed! Enjoy the cocktail hour in the hall! We will see you in 1 hour after photos”
- “Mindy & John: If you need a reminder of the reception hall address, it is Center Club Orange County at 650 Town Center Drive, Garden Level, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.