Enterprise Application Integration
Enterprise application integration is a business need to make diverse applications in an enterprise, including partner systems, communicate to each other to achieve a business objective in a seamless reliable fashion irrespective of platform and geographical location of these applications. Sire EAI comprises differing components to support message acceptance, transformation, translation, routing, message delivery and business process management. Sire provides both self service tools for the Small and Medium Business (SMB), as well as Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) for more complex messaging services.
How can Sire be integrated into your Application?
Data Transfer Mechanisms
- HTTP/HTTPS - via REST API's
- HTTP/HTTPS - via form or Event variables
- HTTP/HTTPS - via direct XML
- HTTP/HTTPS - via SOAP
- Direct SQL - mySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- XMPP - Chat
- Direct VPN Tunnel
- Dial up to secure server
- DAT/CD/media via courier
Sire personel can help you re-use and repurpose existing data transfer assets to save time and reduce IT costs.
Intelligent Rules Engine
Via homogeneous analysis of business structure and processes
- Complex Event Processing
- Rules Applied based on CDFs
- Rules Applied based on External Data
- Rules Applied based on Customer Preference
- Dynamically applied based on messaging interactions
Best of Breed Tools and Support for Messaging
Fulfillment - Your customers could be anywhere, be where your customers are.
- Real Time
- Tools to Caputure and act on your customer’s channel preference.
- Seamless approache to messaging guides potential customers towards engagement.
Reporting and Analytics
Results - Your customers could be anywhere, be where your customers are.
- Consumers can now respond in multiple ways to any given campaign, and you'll want to make sure those responses can be captured and measured appropriately.
- Sire Automation Initiation
- Consumer Initiated
Communication events are triggered throughout the customer lifecycle